- Regular scheduled public shows are on Friday and Saturday evenings at 7:00 PM and Saturday afternoons at 4:000 PM during most of the regular Fall and Spring semesters.
See listings for specific shows, programs, dates, and times.
- “First Friday Night Sky” show is at 7:00 PM on those scheduled first Fridays of those months only, no other regular public show are given those weekends.
- No regular public show are scheduled in the summer.
- Show content is designed for a more mature audience; not recommended for young children.
Parking & Directions
- A parking permit is required 24/7 at SRJC. A planetarium provided parking permit is available at no cost at the planetarium. Planetarium provided parking permits are issued at the Planetarium with your admission. Please arrive early enough to pick up your parking permit, return to your vehicle for placement, and arrive back in the Planetarium before the show starts. If you do not wish to make the return trip to your vehicle with the planetarium provided permit, you may also purchase on your own a daily permit for $4. The permits are available at dispensers in parking lots; quarters, one-dollars, credit-cards accepted.
- The Planetarium is located in Lark Hall, Room 2001, on the west side of the Santa Rosa Campus.
- See the Map for directions.
- Patrons requiring special seating accommodations, such as wheelchair access, are asked to please call the Planetarium at 707-521-6914 a few days ahead and advise us of your requirements.
- Admission is $8 General & $5 children 13 and under, students with ID, and Seniors (60+) with one exception; our "First Friday Night Sky" programs are complimentary with donations gratefully accepted.
- Advanced tickets available at BrownPaperTickets
- Please note, the planetarium has no way of accepting payment via credit or debit card, we can accept cash or checks only and no bills over $20!
- Tickets are sold at the door - beginning 30 minutes before show time.
- Shows begin promptly at scheduled start times, NO LATE SEATING!
- Lose something in the Planetarium? If so, give us a call at 707-527-4640, we may have it. We hold lost items for one week then take them to SRJC's Lost and Found.
- Need additional information? Call the Planetarium Main Office at 707-527-4640.