School Show Selections
- Once you have picked an appropriate School Show for your group and an available date and time from the calendar, please use the form to provide us with your contact and reservation information. For additional questions please call the SRJC's Planetarium Office at 707-521-6914. NOTE: If no answer, please leave a callback number and desired school show information, speak clearly and slowly.
- School Shows start at the end of August 2017 and end mid-May 2018. Reservations will be accepted starting August 23rd, 2017.
- School Show times are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 10:00 AM. Our shows last about 1-1.5 hours. If you have special time needs please let us know and we will do our best to make it work.
- School Shows are not recommended for preschool aged children, please.
School Show Payment
- Admission is $3.00 per person per show, including adults, or $70 minimum.
- Payment is due two weeks prior to the reserved and scheduled show date; no refunds.
- One supervising adult per eight students is required.
Parking & Directions
- The Planetarium is located in Lark Hall, Room 2001, on the west side of the Santa Rosa Campus.
- See the Map for directions.
- Carpooling: do not count on finding parking. If carpooling students drop them off in front of the Planetarium before looking for parking. If no parking is available in the Beck lot, adjacent to the Planetarium, try south on Armory Dr. turning left into a parking area between SRJC and the Armory; if you find parking there, there is a walk way just on the Armory Dr. side of the baseball field with access to Lark Hall and the Planetarium. Parking cost $4 and permits are available at dispensers in parking lots; quarters, one-dollars, credit-cards accepted.
- Lose something in the Planetarium? Give us a call at 707-527-4640, we may have it. We hold lost items for one week then take them to SRJC’s Lost and Found.
- Need additional information? Call the Planetarium Main Office at 707-527-4640